Tuesday, February 19, 2013

SheShe Came, SheShe Saw, SheShe Connor'd!

My sister, Lindsay, came to visit us in January. She found an awesome netsaver on American for less then $200 round trip to Boston and couldn't resist. We are so glad she came and had the best weekend. She flew into Boston Saturday mid morning. We picked her up at the airport and headed to an area of Boston Lindsay has never explored before, Fenway! 

Enjoying lunch at the Cask'n Flagon. 


Big boy Connor! This was his first time to Fenway as well. ;)

Lindsay made sure to indulge in clam chowder every chance she could during her visit. 


Lindsay and I in front of Fenway Park. 


Later that evening, we dropped Connor off with Boston Mom, and enjoyed an adult dinner in Boston's Seaport District. We dined at Legal's Harborside restaurant. I highly recommend this place. The location is unbeatable and food superb. We will definitely have to visit this area again when the weather is a bit warmer! 




After dinner, we met up with my good friend, Stacy, for after dinner beverages at DRINK. DRINK is a unique bar known for their handcrafted cocktails. It was jam packed on this Saturday night. I guess the chilly 7 degree weather wasn't keeping anyone from going out! 

Sunday, we headed back to our house in CT. We spent most of the day lounging around the house and playing with Connor. I love this photo of Connor with his Aunt SheShe. 


Kisses for Aunt SheShe! 




Later that day, we ventured into Madison and enjoyed a wine fleet at Bar Bouchon. It has been featured in Connecticut Magazine and the NY Times. I would recommend it to anyone in the area. The wine selection is over flowing and has a warm atmosphere vibe. 



Monday wasn't quite as planned, we ended up having to take Connor to the doctor. I thought he may of had an ear infection because he was pulling at his ears, congested and not acting like himself late Sunday. However, come to find out, it was just teething! 

Connor was all smiles at the doctor office, probably because he had his NP Aunt SheShe with him. 


Lindsay left us on Tuesday. We were sad to see her go, but look forward to her upcoming trip for St. Patty's  day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment