Sunday, May 1, 2011

Easter 2011

We spent Easter weekend in Chelmsford, MA.

On our way to Chelmsford we stopped by to see our good friend Pete and Alyssa's newborn baby girl, McKenzie Anne. She is absolutely precious. They are also parents to Keagan who is growing like a weed. It was a relaxing afternoon catching up with good friends.

Pete and Kevin with baby McKenzie.

Saturday night, Drema and Jackson were busy coloring eggs. I was in charge of setting up the paper egg holders.

Humpty Dumpty?

Sunday morning, Kevin, Joe, Ashley, Grandpa and I attended church at Saint Mary's Parish. I could not stop watching Ashley during the service. She was soo cute, dancing to the music and taking in all her surroundings. She is such a good baby.

Picture of Joe, Ashley and Grandpa after church arriving back at Boston Mom and Dad's house. I love the expression on Grandpa's face in this picture. He loves little Ashley. I love the yellow bush in the background too. Spring is a beautiful time here in New England.

Kevin and I on Easter Day.

We enjoyed a wide spread of food prepared by Boston Mom. Everything was delicious as always. Carol brought over the Bunny Cake. The Bunny Cake is a tradition. Kevin's grandmother would always the cake on Easter. Carol is making sure to carry on the tradition and it was very tasty.

We hope everyone had a wonderful Easter celebrated with friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment