Seven months old and growing too fast!
Connor is really gaining a personality lately. The latest thing is to take his sock off, he tried to grab it and I pull it from his hands. He laughs every time! I love his daily smiles and to hear him laugh is priceless. He communicates often with us, "ba ba ba." I have noticed some separation anxiety. He seems to always want mommy, which I'm not complaining about, but don't want it to become a bad habit where he won't go to anyone else!
All in all, things are busy around the Ready household, but we are having a ball. Connor is now sleeping through the night (on most occasions). He continues his good appetite, eagerly accepting any new food we introduce to him. He chews on anything in site, but no teeth yet. And he loves the game of peek-a-boo.
All in all, things are busy around the Ready household, but we are having a ball. Connor is now sleeping through the night (on most occasions). He continues his good appetite, eagerly accepting any new food we introduce to him. He chews on anything in site, but no teeth yet. And he loves the game of peek-a-boo.
Holley he is so precious!!! What a beautiful baby he is.
ReplyDelete