Connor is 4 Months Old....and growing like a weed!
Weight: 14 lbs 6 oz (25%)
Length: 26" (85%)
HC: 16 3/4"
Kevin and I are really enjoying this stage. Connor is more interactive with us, smiling all the time and recognizes our faces. Kevin can get him to laugh by doing the silliest of things. There is no telling how many times I kiss his chubby cheeks each day! I simply can't get enough of this little one.
Weight: 14 lbs 6 oz (25%)
Length: 26" (85%)
HC: 16 3/4"
Kevin and I are really enjoying this stage. Connor is more interactive with us, smiling all the time and recognizes our faces. Kevin can get him to laugh by doing the silliest of things. There is no telling how many times I kiss his chubby cheeks each day! I simply can't get enough of this little one.
Connor's Milestones:
Smiling all the time
Has the cutest smile were he sticks his tongue out
Tracks objects very well
Can grasp cups, some books, small toys
Easily grabs and pulls down on activity gym frog and objects on activity gym
Sitting in bumbo
**No longer nursing during the night!!
However, still wakes up at least once or twice during the night
No comments:
Post a Comment